1. Student can withdrawn or removed from school as under :
a. By giving one current month’s notice in writing, in absence of such a notice one month’s fee will be charged.
b. By the school authorities on any one of the following ground :
- Constant weakness in studies.
- Irregularity in attendance.
- Behavioral Problem.
- Over – age in any class.
- Non – payment of the fee or chronic irregularity in payment.
- Moral breach considered serious by the school committee.
- Student who get married before completing XII – Class.
- Those who create any problem in the proper running of the school.
- Disobedience to the school rules and regulation.
2. No school leaving certificate will be issued without a written application from the parents after the payment of all dues to the school.
3. Prior to the withdrawal of a student from the school a month’s notice or payment of a month’s fee is required.
4. As a rule students who are dismissed from the school will not be re–admitted.
5. Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience, bad conduct or sickness liable to be injurious to other students, justify dismissal.
6. The Principal’s decision shall be final in all cases of dismissal or withdrawal.