- No leave is granted without prior written application from parents or guardians and that also only for serious reasons. Parents must not make the children to write the leave application but must write it by themselves (in Punjabi / Hindi / English) in order to have a check on their ward’s sincerity.
- A student on returning to school after a contagious or infectious disease should produce doctor’s certificate permitting him to attend regular classes. The school management should not be blamed if due to failure in producing such certificate a student is obliged to return home during class hours.
- All students and the staff are expected to attend school on the re – opening day after each of the vacations. Students of std. VI to XII who return late after the holidays will be fined Rs. 20/- per day of absence.Those absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate before they are admitted to class. Absence for more than fifteen working days renders the student liable to be struck off the rolls. Re – admission, if granted, will be done on payment of a fee.
- A student who remained absent for an entire term will not be allowed to take re – admission in the same academic year. Such students can appear for an entrance examination in the next year and if cleared in the test can take fresh admission to that class to which the admission is sought, provided that there is vacancy in that class.
- Appointments with Doctors, Dentists etc. must not be arranged during the school hours.