- Recent passport size photo of the Child, Father, Mother and a Family photo (1 Each).
The photograph should not be more than 3 month old.
- Download Registration Forms from www.sacredheartludhiana.edu.in by clicking Registration Link. Incomplete Forms will be rejected.
- Take printout of Guideline, Registration Forms and Registration Fee Slip.
- Deposit Registration Fee in Federal Bank (Address is mentioned in the slip itself).
- On the very next day, It is mandatory to carry your Registration Form attached with child’s Birth Certificate issued from the Corporation and your paid Registration Fee Slip.
- The school does not have its own transportation facility therefore the transport of the children to and from the school is entirely the responsibility of the parents. The school will not entertain any complaint on this matter or be responsible in any way.
- The Eligibility Criteria for Nursery Class that the child should be 3 years old as on 31st March of the concerned academic year.
Registration of a child does not guarantee admission, it only means that you are entitled to appear for an Interaction Session, after which the school authorities will decide the admission of the child.
- If your ward is selected, you will be intimated for an Interaction Session (For Nursery).
Child, Father & Mother has to attend the session.
- 2. The decision of the school authorities regarding registration and admission will be final.
ADMISSION OF L.K.G. & 11th Standard
- There shall be a written test for class L.K.G. & 11th standard student.
- There is no specific syllabus for the Entrance Examination. Test will be conducted
according to our school standard based on the knowledge of the previous classes.
- The decision of the school authorities regarding registration and admission will be final.
- Just because one child of yours is admitted in the school, it is not bound to give seats to all your other children / or of your relatives.
Admission will be granted only after submitting Transfer Certificate from the previous school showing the date of birth and class in which the child was studying. The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the necessary document and depositing the fee in the bank. Failing to do so, will result in the cancellation of admission within 3 days and the seat will be allotted to the next child in the waiting list. Admission to any class will be solely under the discretion of the Principal
Documents required at the time of Admission
- Compulsory Documents Photocopy :
- Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Report Card (Final Term).
- Applicant Aadhar Card (Optional).
- Bring Original below-mentioned Certificates from Previous School (Compulsory) :
A. Transfer Certificate
B. Bonafide Certificate
C. Character Certificate
D. E-Punjab Transfer Certificate (For those who are transferring from Punjab State).
- If you belongs to SC, ST or OBC bring the photocopy of Applicants Caste Certificate (Compulsory).
- Any of the Current Address Proof (Father or Mother) :
A) Aadhar Card
B) Rent Agreement
- It is mandatory to carry :
A) One passport size photo of Applicant
B) One Family Photo
C) Admission Receipt
Note : Original and Attested Photocopy are compulsory. The Original documents will be returned to the Parents immediately after the verification. All Photocopy should be attested. Attestation can be done from any Gazetted Officer like :
3. Govt. Doctors 4. Councillors