- No leave is granted without prior written application from the parents or guardians and that also only for serious reasons . Parents must not make the children to write the leave application but must write it by themselves ( In Punjabi / Hindi / English ) in order to have a check on their ward's sincerity
- Astudent on returning to school after a contagious or Infectious disease should produce doctor's certificate permitting him to attend regular classes . The school management should not be blamed ff due to failure in producing such certificate a student may be barred from entering the class room till the parent comes to the school with the required documents
- All students and the staff are expected to attend school on the re - opening day after each of the vacations . Students of Std . VI to X / XI who do not return on the re - opening day after the holidays will be fined ₹ 50 / - per day of absence , unless they have a genuine and valid reason due to which prior permission has been obtained
- Those absent because of sickness must present a medical certificate before they are admitted to class . Absence for more than fifteen class days will render the student liable to be struck off the rolls . Re - admission , if granted , will be done on payment of a re - admission fee of ₹ 5000
- A student who remained absent for an entire term will not be allowed to take re - admission in the same academic year . Such students can appear for an entrance examination in the next year and if cleared in the test can take fresh admission to that class / grade to which the admission is sought , provided that there is vacancy in that class
- The school is not permitted to grant long leaves for students to go abroad . A minimum of 75 % attendance is mandatory to sit for the term examinations as well as the final examinations .
- Appointments with doctors , dentists etc. must not be arranged during the school hours