GUIDELINES FOR REGISTRATION
You must have the following documents with you at the time of registration, as these needs to upload with the Registration Form:
1. Photograph of the Father, Mother and Child is compulsory. The photograph should not be more than 3 months old and a Family photo is also mandatory.
2. Kindly ensure that you provide us with valid Residential Address, personal mobile number of Father and Mother and E mail id for further correspondence.
3. Registration Forms available for classes : Nursery : 01st October, 2022 – 10th October, 2022
You must have the following documents with you at the time of registration, as these needs to
Upload with the Registration Form:
1. Photograph of the Father, Mother and Child is compulsory. The photograph should not be more than
3 months old and a Family photo is also mandatory.
2. Kindly ensure that you provide us with valid Residential Address, personal mobile number of Father
and Mother and E mail id for further correspondence.
3. Registration Forms available for classes :
Nursery : 01st October, 2022 – 10th October, 2022
1. Please read the information and criteria given in registration related links carefully before filling in the form.
2. Fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. Name, Date of Birth, Parents Name etc) correctly. All names should be spelt correctly in capital letters as they will be required in all legal papers and CISCE record of the candidate. No change whatsoever will be made after the admission to NUR or any subsequent class regarding Date of Birth.
3. Incorrect, incomplete information automatically disqualifies the candidates. Each applicant can register only once.
4. All the columns of the form except E-mail id should be filled in CAPITAL LETTERS only.
5. Don’t use abbreviations and short form of words.
6. Certain fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory to be filled and the form cannot be submitted if they are left blank.
7. Registration form will be accepted only on the successful online payment of the fee. Registration fee is non-refundable.
8. Take a printout of your Registration Form as well as Registration Receipt , which you will get through mail from the school support team on the email id mentioned by you during the registration. So kindly give the correct email id.
9. For those whose forms are Approved will be called for an Interaction Session through SMS/E-mail.
10. On the day of Interaction Session you have to bring your Registration Form, Registration Receipt with all the appropriate documents which are mentioned below :
Admission will be granted only after submitting Transfer Certificate from the previous school showing the date of birth and class in which the child was studying. The admission procedure will be completed only after submitting the necessary document and depositing the fee in the bank. Failing to do so, will result in the cancellation of admission within 3 days and the seat will be allotted to the next child in the waiting list. Admission to any class will be solely under the discretion of the Principal.
11. Just because one child of yours is admitted in the school, it is not bound to give seats to all your other children / or of your relatives.
12. Registration does not guarantee admission. In all matters related to admission, the decision of the management of the school will be final. In case the admission is granted, there is no process of refund of all the charges paid at the time of admission.13. The Management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate. (The selection procedure is designed by a Committee and the selection of the candidate is done by the Management).
14. The School does not accept any donation for admissions. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the School. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it. The School will appreciate to know if there is any such person or persons so that proper legal action can be taken against them.
15. No telephonic enquiry about admissions will be entertained.
16. The school does not have its own transportation facility therefore the transport of the children to and from the school is entirely the responsibility of the parents.