- The fee will be collected quarterly in Bank only.
- All the details of the fee collection are given on the Fee Account Book.
- The children who take new admission will pay Admission, Establishment and Annual charges.
- A student may be permitted to write the examination without fee clearance, but the result will be withheld.
- Fee defaulters will be charge fine. The students are liable to have their names struck off for more than two consecutive instalments.
- Fee for any instalment, even for the whole year can be paid in advance.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded.