Sacred Heart Convent School, Sector-39,
Urban Estate, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana.
Circular No. shcs/18-19/ 58 Dated:- 15/02/2019
Our children are the precious gift of God. Taking care of them and providing the best must be a top priority for all of us. We always perform our best to take the required steps in the interest of our children and we seek your precious co-operation for all this. Even various government departments keep sending us the guidelines to take steps to safeguard the rights of our children and we are bound and responsible to act upon these. In this regard and concern circulars were sent to you and a few meetings too were conducted. We appreciate and feel grateful to you for the positive response to our initiative on the implementation of the “Safe School Vahan Policy”. For implementing it in letter and spirit we look forward to your consent. After talking to different transporters, the school management found the Gogna Bus service can provide better service to all of you as per the norms of honorable Punjab and Haryana High Court on the Safe School Vahan Policy.
The Gogna Bus Service will provide the following facilities:-
- A brand new neat and clean bus.
- Each child with a seat and insurance. (none of the children will travel standing, students will be accommodated just to the seating capacity of the bus )
- ( you can keep a watch on your traveling child sitting on the bus on your mobile smartphone from working place, home or from any location)
- GPRS System. ( you can locate your child’s bus on your mobile smartphone sitting anywhere)
- Experienced driver with a valid license.
- A lady conductor.
- Pick & drop from within the school campus.
- The single trip only. ( none of the buses will be allowed to make two trips. So no rash driving )
- Van fare negotiable with the contractor.
- A supervisor to manage the service of the bus, driver and the conductor.
- The services of buses will be provided for summer camps and extra classes days too during the holidays.
- The contract is valid for one year.
Though most of the parents have expressed their willingness to accept the new buses, I appeal to the goodwill of all the parents to cooperate with the school authority to take care of the safety of our innocent children by arranging decent transportation for them. Just as you have chosen one of the best schools for their education kindly make your opinion after looking at the features and facilities of the new transport system. It is mainly the question of spending a little more money for the benefit of our dear children whom God has entrusted to our loving care.
The parents who would like to avail this service can come to the school and give their consent on the following days.
Monday-18/02/2019 – Nursery to class I – Timing 9:00 am to 12: noon
Wednesday-20/02/2019- Classes II – V- Timing 9:00 am to 12: noon
Thursday- 21/02/2019- Classes VI-XII. Timing 9:00 am to 12 noon.
Thanking you and looking forward to your wholehearted cooperation.
Sr.Sherin Thomas D.M