Sacred Heart Convent School, Sector-39, Chandigarh Road, Ludhiana.
Circular No: 18-19/054 Dated:-28/01/2019
“O taste and see that the Lord is good! Happy is the man who takes refuge in Him!”
Greetings and good wishes from Sacred Heart Convent School, Ludhiana!
As we approach the end of the academic year 2018-19, let us thank the Almighty God for His abundant blessings and constant care on our children, staff and the institution. I wish to thank you for your wholehearted support and timely assistance in the smooth functioning of this institution. Before we begin the new academic session 2019 – 20, I wish to call your attention to the following:
On behalf of the entire staff of the school I wish you and your family abundance of God’s blessings in the New Year that we have just begun. We pray very specially for your child that he/she may do well in the forthcoming final examinations and be promoted to the higher class. Kindly give added attention to those subjects for which your child could not perform well in the previous term examinations. As you have been already informed through the prospectus, school diary and other notifications, every student should gain the required marks mandatory as per the ICSE council norms to get promoted to the higher class. As our school being an unaided minority educational institution it is totally exempted from the RTE act regulation of non- detaining of students i.e. promoting children to higher class even when he/she has not obtained the required marks. The school is bound to follow very strictly the ICSE norm for the promotion of the wards. Therefore, there will be no compromise on the promotion criteria. The result once declared will be final and no negotiations will be entertained.
Kindly take serious note of the following information:
FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE.
NUR TO UKG – 7th Feb2019 to 18th Feb,2019
Ist to IX & XI – 7th Feb,2019 to 20th Feb, 2019
Those students promoted from UKG to First std should take their admission on 28th February, 2019. Parents of students who have passed the UKG class should come with paid fee slip of the academic year 2019-20 and fill the admission form for the First Standard on the same day. You must remember to bring along the following documents: (1). Date of Birth Certificate. (2). Two Passport size photos. (3) Copy of the Aadhaar Card. (4) Id of parents.
Result will be displayed on the notice board in the school campus. Those who wish to continue to teach their promoted child in the same school should get the fee-book from the respective class-teachers and deposit the Annual Charges and submit a copy of the paid counterfoil to the class teacher for getting their names entered in the attendance register of the class to which they are promoted.
Result of Nursery, LKG, UKG Std will be declared on 26th Feb, 2019 between 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon. Report Card of classes Nursery, LKG, UKG will be given on 28th February 2019.
Result of Ist to 5th Std will be declared on 2nd March, 2019 between 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon.
Report card from classes I to V will be given on 6th March , 2019 between 9:00 am to 12 noon.
Result of VI to IX will be declared on 1st March 2019 and the report cards will be issued on 5th March 2019 between 9:00 am to 12:00 noon.
Result declaration and Report card for class XI will be on 2nd March 2019. Timing 9.00 am to 12:00noon.
Those who wish to take their child out for which they require a Transfer certificate, must apply for it on 20th & 21st February 2019 and can collect it on 7th March,2019 between 10:30 a.m.to 12:30 p.m from main reception.
PAYMENT OF FIRST INSTALLMENT OF FEE & REGISTERING THE NAME TO THE PROMOTED CLASS:
The revised fee – structure for the Year has been placed on the notice board of the school along with the result. Kindly make note of the nominal increase in the fee remaining within the parameters of the Fee regulation norms. The details of the payment in different installments are printed on the cover page of the fee book.
BOOKS & STATIONERY FOR NUR TO X STD.
The parents are at liberty to purchase the textbooks and notebooks from any book vendors as per the list published from the school. The list of books are displayed on the school Notice Board.
NEW SESSION COMMENCES.
New session for LKG to Xth and XII will commence on 14th March, Thursday, 2019 from 7:30 a.m.12:00 noon. Attendance is compulsory on the first day. The students need not bring the bag. Absentees are liable to be fined Rs. 100/-.A special prayer service will be held to seek the blessings of the Almighty. All students should come in summer uniform. Make sure that your wards reach the school before the first bell. New session for Nursery will commence on 25th March, Monday 2019. Timing will be 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.(for one week) Extra classes for Class XII will be from 5th March 2019 to 9th March 2019 Timing 8:00 am to 11:30 am
REMINDER ON THE DISCIPLINARY MEASURES.
The school management always looks forward to your kind co-operation in its effort to provide the best education to your ward and to maintain excellence in the field of teaching and discipline. While appreciating your concern for this institution I wish to call your attention to the following disciplinary matters in which your support is very much needed:
- Kindly go through the School Diary thoroughly and observe the rules concerning the school disciplinary rules and the code of conduct expected from the parents and students. Kindly co-operate with the teachers by checking the Children’s Diary daily and regularly to respond to the remarks written by the teachers.
- Irregular attendance, habitual indiscipline, lack of interest in studies and acts of insubordination to the staff and the principal etc. will be considered as very serious offence.
- Children who are sick should not be sent to the school to attend the classes or to give tests as it would amount to unnecessary strain on them and would adversely affect their health and studies.
ID CARD FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTS
The students must always wear the school ID card during school hours. Your child should be advised not to exchange/transfer/ or borrow the ID CARD of another student, since such actions could lead to serious misuse of it. If ever found someone doing such act, it will result in the cancellation of the ID PROOF. The school will have all official dealings with only those persons who possess the ID proof validly issued by the school authority. Those without an ID card or any other proof issued on behalf of the school, claiming to be the parent or relative of a student, shall be denied entry to the school campus, for serious security reasons.
FOR THE SPECIAL ATTENTION OF THE PARENTS.
- As per the rule of the school, the students are not allowed to bring to the school campus electronic goods/gadgets, such as camera, I-Pod, and mobile phones etc. If such gadgets are confiscated by the school authority those will not be returned to the students.
- Admission to this school will be banned for those students who even if passed or promoted academically but were forewarned by issuing “Notice of information” for more than 3 times, with a final warning and yet have not shown any remarkable improvement in their mischievous behavior. Such students will be issued the T.C along with their progress report.
- Do not disturb the school discipline by coming yourself or sending others to take the children home during school hours. For security reasons it is not permitted for anyone to bring to the school and hand over to the students the things they may have forgotten at home, articles such as Tiffin, assignment files, books etc.
- Make it a point to attend each and every PTM & never to miss it in order to help your children to cultivate Moral and Spiritual values through open dialogue between the Teachers and the Parents on days allotted for the PTM.
- Any change in phone number or your address is to be informed to the school office & the same should be entered in the school diary.
- Divided skirts are compulsory for girls.
- Bottom tight & low waist pants and painted shoes are not allowed for the boys.
- Kindly go through the school diary & observe the rules concerning the school and the code of conduct.
- Co-operate with the teachers by checking the messages or notices written by the teachers in the diary.
The parents are requested to thoroughly read through the circular issued from the school regarding the regulations on the transportation of your children. The school management has been strictly instructed by the commission for the protection of Child rights, Mohali, Chandigarh not to allow the children to come by such transport vehicles which defy the “Safe School Vahan” policy of the Government. The school management may be forced to take such stringent steps like not allowing your child to attend the class until the parent comes to the school and give a convincing justification. The school authority is under orders from the commission for protection of child rights to ban all the unauthorized vehicles from transporting children to the school. To make sure the compliance of the “safe school Vahan Policy” by the parents and the transporters the school management has made it compulsory to get a self-declaration signed both from the parents and the transporters. Therefore, it is being brought to your notice time again to follow the safety measures recommended by the Commission for the Protection of Child rights and the Government of Punjab for the safety of your children.
I would request the parents to try to see the sincere and good intentions behind every step we take for the overall development of our students.
Thanking you, yours sincerely,